Data Protection Declaration for Website
1. Collection and Saving of Personal Data and the Nature and Purpose of Their Use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.Barandt.com, www.Barandt.de, www.Barandt.eu, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and saved until automated deletion:
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- website IP address of the requesting computer
- website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- ensuring comfortable use of our website, date and time of access
- evaluation of system security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Par. 1 Par. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
In addition, we use analysis services when visiting our website. Further details can be found in section 3 of the data protection declaration.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request came from and in order to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
2. Disclosure of Data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. a GDPR has been given to this,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
- this is legally permissible and pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. b GDPR this is necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
3. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are deemed justified in the terms of the aforementioned provision.
Die jeweiligen Datenverarbeitungszwecke und Datenkategorien sind aus den entsprechenden Tracking-Tools zu entnehmen.The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the respective tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see numeral 4.) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version
- used operating system
- referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of server request
is transmitted to a Google server in the United States of America and saved there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage for the purposes of market research and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process these data by order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully used.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about data protection related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center(https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Thus cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered by using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed about the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion racking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the required setting of a cookie - for instance, via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com". Google's data protection declaration on conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html).
4. Affected Rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details,
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data saved by us immediately,
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data saved by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required,
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need these data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR,
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-legible format or to request the transfer to another responsible person,
- pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR to revoke your once granted consent against us at any time. As a result, we may not continue the data processing based on that consent for the future and you have the right to
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the seat of our office.
5. Right to Object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Sentence 1 Lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mailing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without the specification of any particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to BarandtLaw@Barandt.com.
6. Data Security
We use within the website visit the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Updating and Changing This Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed by you on the website and be printed out at any time at https://www.Barandt.com/data-protection.php.